What are polyurethane floor coverings?
Polyurethane floor coverings can be used in a wide range of applications as they have excellent covering properties and very good application efficiency.This type of flooring is the best solution for areas with high risk of hits, intense traffic and scratches. Together with epoxy floors, they are part of self-leveling floor systems and are recommended for indoor and outdoor sports grounds, athletic paths, covered parking lots and more.
Advantages of polyurethane floors:
- Long service life up to 50 years;
- Polyurethane flooring looks beautiful, with a wide variety of colors and different layer thicknesses;
- They are economically profitable floors, as they do not require high operating costs, can be applied indoors or outdoors.
- Allow repairs only in the affected area.
- They are characterized by elasticity, flexibility and shock absorption.
- Due to their density, they are soundproof, slip resistant and abrasion resistant.
- Resistant to dust and detergents, not affected by rain and snow.
- Easy to apply.